Sexto año Básico: Food and Health

Comentarios

  1. I. Activities I do after schoool:
    1. I always play League of Legends.
    2. I drink a lot of water.
    3. I take a nap.
    4. I play the piano.
    5. I read a book.

    II. Healthy Food I like:
    1. I like lettuce.
    2. I like to have tea!
    3. I like tomatoes.
    4. I like water.
    5. I don't like mushrooms! They taste terrible!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Good afternoon teacher

      l. Activities Ido shocool

      1 I play on the phone
      2 I practice drumns
      3 I order my room

      ll. Healthy food Ilike

      1 I like the frutis
      2 I like the eggs
      3 I like the lettuce
      4 I like the meat

      lll. Unhealthy food I know

      1 Grilled chiken
      2 Full
      3 Steak

      Eliminar
    2. teacher I am Emily Aguilera

      Eliminar
    3. Hi Emily, good to hear from you!
      Let's see.

      I didn't know you play the drums, that is interesting. I would like to learn as well.
      -If you want to say "ordenar mi pieza" in english, it is better to use the verb "tidy up" or "clean" instead of "order". For example: "I tidy my bedroom up", or "I clean my bedroom".

      -Remember to spell correctly the following words: "Activities I do after school", "fruits", "chicken".
      - You don't have to use the article "the" for your sentences, it is ok if you just say:
      *I like fruits, I like eggs, I like lettuce, I like meat". "The" means "el, la, los y las".
      -I didn't understand what you meant by "full".

      Great job! Thank you for sharing.

      ____________________________________________________

      Hola Emily, ¡que bueno escuchar de ti!
      Veamos.

      No tenía idea que tocabas la batería, que interesante. Me encantaría aprender también.

      -Con respecto a la tarea, si quieres decir en inglés "ordenar mi pieza", es mucho mejor ocupar el verbo "tidy up" o "clean" en vez de "order". Por ejemplo: "I tidy my bedroom up", o "I clean my bedroom".

      -Recuerda escribir de forma correcta las siguientes palabras: "Activities I do after school", "fruits", "chicken".
      -No tienes que usar el artículo definido "the" para todas tus oraciones, basta con decir:
      *I like fruits, I like eggs, I like lettuce, I like meat". Recuerda que "the" significa "el, la, los y las".
      -Por último, no entendí lo que quisiste decir con "full"

      Gran trabajo! Gracias por compartirlo!

      Eliminar

  2. HELLO PREFESOR WHAT YOU PUT ABOVE WHAT IS ABOVE GOES IN OUR NOTEBOOK

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi! I hope you are doing well. What it is above is an example of the exercise number 4 of your worksheet. You have to write here 5 different activities that you do after school. Then, you have to write here as well 5 healthy food you like to eat. Thank you for asking!

      (Hi! Espero que estés muy bien. Lo que está arriba es un ejemplo de la actividad número 4 de la segunda guía que envié. Tienes que escribir aquí en el blog 5 diferentes actividades que tú realizas después del colegio. Luego, escribes también 5 tipos de comidas saludables que te gusta comer. Gracias por preguntar!

      Eliminar
    2. ANAHI ( ACTIVIDADES IDO AFTER SCHOOL) 1 IWATCH TV 2 SEE TIK TOK 3 IFIX THE NOTEBOOHS 4 I LUNCH 5 PLAY FREE FIRE

      (HEALTHY FOOD I LIKE ) 1 I LIKE TEA 2 I LIKE APPLE 3 I LIKE ORANGE 4 LIKE JUICE 5 I LIKE PEAR

      ( UNHEALTHY FOOD I KNOW) 1 FRENCH FIRES 2 FILL 3 BUEGER 4 PIZZA

      (MY DAILY MEALS ) 1 I EAT AND CEREAL FOR BREAKFAST
      2 I BREAD AND RICE 3 I PASTAS AND JUICE

      Eliminar
    3. That is great!

      A. Remember you always have to use the pronoun "I" to talk about you.
      For example:
      -I see tik tok.
      -I play free fire. (I think I didn't know you play free fire. That is a surprise for me!

      B. The correct expression is to "check" my notebook.
      -I check my notebook.

      C. Remember to use the plural by adding an "s" at the end of the noun.
      -I like apples.
      -I like oranges.

      D. Remember to write correctly "French Fries", you always forget it, but it is ok. The same with "Burger"

      E. I eat cereal for breakfast (without the "and" in the middle)
      -I like bread and rice or I eat bread and rice.
      -I like pastas and juice.

      Great job Anahi. Thank you for sharing your homework! You were the first!

      ____________________________________________________________

      ¡Genial!
      A. Recuerda que siempre tienes que usar el pronombre "I" para hablar de ti.
      Por ejemplo:
      -I see tik tok
      -I play free fire. (Creo que no sabía que jugabas "free fire". ¡Es una sorpresa para mí!

      B. El verbo correcto para decir que "revisas" tu cuaderno es "check", no "fix" (fix significa arreglar un elemento o resolver algún problema).
      -I check my notebook.

      C. Recuerda usar el plural de los sustantivos agregando una "s" al final.
      For example:
      -I like apples.
      -I like oranges.

      D. Recuerda escribir correctamente "French Fries", siempre se te olvida, pero no hay problema. Con la práctica pasará menos. Lo mismo ocurrió con "Burger".

      E. Recuerda revisar las siguientes expresiones
      -I eat cereal for breakfast (sin el "and" en el medio)
      -I like bread and rice or I eat bread and rice (cualquiera de los dos está bien, te había faltado el verbo, tú escribiste "I bread and rice").
      -I like pastas and juice (Lo mismo, el verbo faltaba).

      Gran trabajo Anahi. Gracias por compartir tu tarea! Fuiste la primera!

      Eliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. You have to write down the worksheet in your notebook unless you have a printer. (Tienes que escribir la guía en tu cuaderno, a menos que tengas una impresora) ¡Saludos!

      Eliminar
  4. Constanza: Good afternoon teacher Sebastian...I present my work

    I. Activities I do after school:

    1. When I arrive I change my clothes.
    2. I lunch.
    3. I do the homework.
    4. I play Cyber Hunter.
    5. I go out to the plaza to walk my dog Kira.

    II. Healthy Food I like:

    1. I like lettuce.
    2. I don't like eggplant.
    3. I like avocado.
    4. I don't like grapefruit.
    5. I like strawberry.

    Goodbye teacher Sebastian take care...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Constanza! It is good to hear from you.

      You did a pretty good job!

      A. I have just one complimentary remark to make: it is perfectly fine to say "I lunch", but it sounds better to say "I have lunch".

      *I had never heard of Cyber Hunter, I am going to take a look at it. And say hello to Kira for me!

      Thank you for sharing! Take care too.

      _______________________________________________________________

      ¡Hola Constanza! Que bueno escuchar de ti.

      ¡Hiciste un muy buen trabajo!

      A. Tengo sólo una observación para hacer: es correcto decir "I lunch", sin embargo, suena mejor utilizar el verbo "have" y transformar "lunch" en un sustantivo: "I have lunch" (yo almuerzo).

      *Nunca había escuchado de Cyber Hunter, Voy a echarle un vistazo . Mándale saludos a Kira de mi parte.

      Gracias por compartir tu comentario! Take care too.

      Eliminar
    2. hello teacher I hope this is ok I have a question where can I get the auids to continue with my guide

      Eliminar
  5. Hi, uncle, I'm Anahí. I hope you are well. I have a question from where can I get the audios for the guide that Mado is going to upload as I isolate it with the other one or it is the same audio.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Anahí!

    The audios are in the web page. Try to check again, they are the audios number 19 and 16.

    Take care!
    ___________________________________-
    Hola Anahí!

    Los audios están en la página web. Trata de revisarlos de nuevo. Son los audios número 19 y 16.

    Cuidate!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola profesor, como esta? soy el Amaro Manríquez.
    No escribiré en inglés porque aun no tengo tan avanzado mi nivel, queria contarle que no sabemos como subir las guias que pidió la otra vez para que pueda revisarlas y disculpe el atraso se nos había olvidado xD SALUDOS xD xD

    ResponderEliminar
  8. también quería decirle que me gustaba el sistema de las guías de trabajo, los audios son mas complicados ya que no tenemos el nivel tan avanzado, pero mi tío que sabe ingles me ayuda.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Amaro, thank you for sharing your thoughts! I really appreciate that. The idea is that if you have any doubt according to the worksheets, you can ask. It is not necessary to upload the entire worksheet. You can post here some of your exercises so I can check them.
      I understand that the audios are more complicated but sometimes are necessary for you to train your listening comprehension. Take care!

      Hola Amaro, ¡gracias por compartir tus ideas! Realmente lo aprecio. La idea es que si tienes alguna duda con respecto a las guías, tú puedas preguntar por aquí. Puedes también postear tus respuestas de algunos ejercicios para yo poder revisarlas como hicieron algunas de tus compañeras más arriba. Pero no es necesario que subas la guía completa.
      Entiendo que los audios son más complicados, pero son necesarios para que puedas entrenar tus habilidades de compresión.

      Recuerda que también está disponible el instagram: nosillyquestions

      Cuidate!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares