Octavo año Básico: Information and communication technologies

Comentarios

  1. 1: I don't come from Venezuela, I come from Chile
    2: I don't live in Caracas, I live in Santiago de Chile
    3: I don't like salsa music, I don't like music
    4: I don't speak two foreign languages, I speak one foreign languages
    5: I don't like chocolate.
    6: I don't work at the mall, I don't work

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great job!
      You are the first person I know who doesn't like music. Interesting ...

      Remember that if you say "I speak one foreign languages", you have to make "languages" singular, because it is just one: "I speak one foreign language".

      Thank you for sharing, next time leave your name in the comment.

      Bye bye!

      Eliminar
  2. LINK CLASE 12 DE AGOSTO

    https://meet.google.com/eui-vpjz-inm?hs=122&authuser=1

    NO PUDE HACER EL LINK DIRECTO. ES POR ESO QUE DEBEN COPIARLO Y PEGARLO EN EL CUADRO DE DIRECCIONES TAL CUAL ESTÁ.

    RECUERDEN CUALQUIER COSA MI EMAIL ES: svargas@colegioalfarero.cl

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Teacher. I'm mother Juan Gallego's,
    Please indicate if there is any pending work,
    to complete?, thanks.

    The conectión is very bad,
    and I have not managed to connect to their meetings.

    Sorry the
    translation

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares